Thursday, January 06, 2011

100 Books -- #3 Magic Hour

Next on my list of books I want to read is MAGIC HOUR by the incredibly talented Kristin Hannah. This book has been on my to-Be-Read list for far too long, considering all of the good things I’ve heard about it. Check out the ratings on goodreads.com and you’ll find so many stars it will make your eyes blur.
I recently read Firefly Lane, also by Hannah, and loved it, so I’m eager to get to this one! And last, but certainly not least, the enthusiastic thumbs’ up given to this book by my daughter, whose taste in books doesn’t always match my own, but it matches often enough. She knows me well enough to have a pretty clear understanding of the books I’ll like and the ones I won’t. She’s pretty sure I’ll like this one, and that cinches its spot at #3 on my list.

No comments: