Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Simple Woman’s Daybook 1/23/2010

simple-woman-daybook-small

FOR TODAY
Saturday, January 23, 2010...

Outside my window... It is dark. I can only see the reflection of lights inside the house.

I am thinking... How odd it is that sometimes the thing you think will be the worst thing ever turns out to be exactly what you need.

I am thankful for... My family. They’re incredible.

From the kitchen... I smell clam chowder simmering on the stove.

I am wearing... a T-shirt I bought at Moonlight Madness in Atlanta. I think it was from an RWA chapter in Missouri. It says “Heroes wanted … Apply Here”

I am creating... Clam chowder in the kitchen and memories with my grandchildren. Earlier today I created new content for a couple of web pages.

I am going... to find a blanket in a few minutes. My toes are cold.

I am reading... A book that came in my RITA packet. Can’t say more than that.

I am hoping... That everyone in the house stays well in the coming week and that my oldest daughter finds the job she wants.

I am hearing... A song I don’t recognize coming from my daughter’s computer.

Around the house... Are toys and clutter – signs of a busy, happy family.

One of my favorite things... the smell of fresh bread. Warm rolls will do too :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, work, work. I need to get this proposal to my editor!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... DSCF0715.jpg picture by coaldancer

No comments: