Sunday, September 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by my daughter, Vanessalee, so I have to play, right?
Players offer eight random habits/facts about themselves. If you're tagged, you need to write your own blog about your eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to tag and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
  • So ... eight random facts about me..... 1. I used to be a serious morning person. I'd wake up at 5:00 every morning and be at my computer, ready to write by 6:00. In the past couple of years my body clock has been shifting, and now it's tough for me to write much before about 9:00 in the morning. 2. Thanks to parents who read to me, I learned to read when I was about 4 years old. Apparently, my mother read to me one day while trying to get me to nap. Of course, Mom fell asleep before I did, and I woke her up a couple of times asking what words were out of the book she'd been reading. At some point, she woke up enough to realize that I wasn't just reciting the words, I was actually reading. Mom and Dad tested me by asking me words from the newspaper (easy ones, of course) and I could read them. 3. When I was also about 4, I was seriously bothered by a little boy in my pre-school who wanted to kiss me all the time. One day, I decided to "stink" him away by putting on my mother's perfume. I'm not sure why I thought this would work unless I didn't particuarly like Mom's perfume. All I do know is that it didn't work. 4. One of my favorite places on earth is Yellowstone National Park. 5. Both of my daughters and my granddaughter were born in the same month I was. 6. I am a middle child. 7. I quit my Evil Day Job more than ten years ago, but I still occasionally have nightmares that I'm working for my former boss and that I'm going to be late to work. 8. My oldest daughter's friends all call me "Mummie." Who am I going to tag?
  • Donna
  • Niki
  • Deb
  • Kay
  • Anna
  • Jeannie
  • Nicole
  • Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherry, thanks for the tag! I finally got a chance to list my 8 things tonight.

Enjoyed reading yours! :)