Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast # 5

Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

I'm sure I have. I know I have. I just can't remember any of them right now.

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

Silver, about 5" tall and kind of an hour-glass shape.

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

Houston. I'm going there next week for board meeting.

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

Whatever's handy. Usually some kind of Jergens thing, but I don't remember the name of it.

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

Hmmm. Let's see.... I'd make a pie crust using Pecan Sandies and melted butter (and a little sugar if I thought it was needed, but it probably wouldn't be.) I'd fill it with a very light cream pie filling with a very light, light lemon flavor, and then top it with whipped cream and crushed pieces of Pecan Sandies cookies. I'd call it Pecan Heaven.

1 comment:

**"Liza"** said...

great feast here the dessert sounds yummy..have a great weekend!
Mine is here at My so called life