Thirteen Things I Know Nothing About
1. Chemistry. I think that's enough said about that!
2. Cold fusion. (Which may actually have something to do with chemistry, and then again may not, and the fact that I don't know just shows you how true #1 is.)
4. Breeding Emus.
5. Entemology -- and I don't want to know anything about it, thankyouverymuch.
7. Physics (are you noticing a trend?)
8. Wine tasting, but, you know, I'm willing to learn.
9. DNA -- I slept through it in class, slept through it in Jurassic Park . . . snooze. I'm fascinated by the results, but don't ask me to explain or understand them!
12. Glass blowing.