Friday, September 14, 2007

On my way...

Last night, I remembered that I started a list of things I want to do on a website called 43 Things. I started creating my list, and then I guess got stopped with about 11 out of 43 entered. In my post-deadline dementia, that place between writing frantically and not sleeping and starting the next book, I decided to play with my list. one of the things I've always wanted to do is Visit All the National Parks in the US.

So far, I’ve been to:

Acadia National Park Adams National Historical Park Arches National Park Black Canyon of the Gunnison Bryce Canyon National Park Canyonlands National Park Dinosaur National Monument Glacier National Park Grand Canyon National Park Grand Teton National Park Kenai Fjords National Park Mesa Verde National Park Minute Man National Historical Park Redwood National Park Rocky Mountain National Park Roosevelt Campobello National Park Yellowstone National Park (my favorite!!!) Yosemite National Park Zion National Park

I’ve seen the:

Big Hole National Battlefield Jefferson National Expansion Monument (St. Louis Arch) Lincoln Home National Historic Site Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument Mount Rushmore National Memorial Timpanogos Cave National Monument

I’ve been on many places along the:

Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail Oregon National Historic Trail Pony Express National Historic Trail

No comments: