Saturday, February 24, 2007

Gearing Up to Get Started

You Are a Mermaid
  • You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
  • While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
  • Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
  • You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.

What Mythological Creature Are You?

Monday morning, I start to work finishing my next Superromance, WHAT WOMEN WANT. My goal is to write 10 pages a day, 5 days a week. I've written the first three chapters already, but it's been a while since I worked on it, so it will take a little work to get back into the characters' emotions.

The site that created the chart I was using to track my progress a few months ago is now defunct, so I spent way too long online today tracking down a new one. This one isn't as pretty, but it's functional. So here's where we begin :)

What Women Want

No comments: