Thursday, February 22, 2007

Party at My House!

Spaz I'm deliriously happy today since I just turned in a book to one of my editors. It's not just any book, either. It's the first book I've finished since . . . well, since the last book I finished. Which may sound like I'm stating the obvious, but it's actually not The last book I finished was a nightmare of revisions, edits, polishing, and rewriting. I tackled it at the same time I decided to hit the wall after dealing with several difficult family issues. Thankfully, I had a dream editor to help me through the process, but after I finished that book, I wasn't exactly eager to get started on the next one. In fact, it took me a long, l-o-n-g time to get back in the writing saddle, so finishing this manuscript and turning in a book I'm actually happy with is a huge step. Thus, the little dancing guy :) Now I finally get to finish my next Superromance, tentatively titled What Women Want, and I'm deliriously happy about that too. But first, after a 72-hour marathon writing session with just 6 hours of sleep, I'm going to bed. So go ahead. Party without me. I'll be back soon :)

No comments: