Thursday, July 06, 2006

Here's To The Red, White & Blue

Mood: Bouncy 7 Goal for Tomorrow: Finish Proposal of WHAT WOMEN WANT Pages Written Today: Still Working! Currently Reading: STRANGER IN TOWN by Brenda Novak I spent the morning helping my newly married daughter with a few things, and it occurred to me, as we were driving around town, that I need to make a few changes around my house. I have a son-in-law in the military now, but you'd never know it to look at my yard. Unlike most of the other families with military ties in my neighborhood, I have no little American flags taped to my fence posts, no bunting hanging from my front porch. My entire house is sadly lacking in the red, white and blue. If I have any hope of considering myself a supportive mother-in-law, steps must be taken!!! USA Smiley I can't race out and buy flags today, so I'll have to do my best to make up for it here. So today's bog is dedicated to the men and women in uniform who give so much to keep the world safe. I'm grateful for their patriotism and their courage. This is also dedicated to the families who love and support our troops, who stay behind when their loved ones are deployed and keep the home fires burning.
Happy Hat

No comments: