Monday, October 12, 2015

Book of the Week - 10/12/2015

Recently, I discovered that several books from my back list (books I thought long out of print and unavailable) are actually still available in digital format. I couldn't be more excited since some of these books are very dear to my heart.

To celebrate, I'm featuring a "new" book from my back list every week by posting an excerpt from the book and providing links for all the places I've discovered you can find the book.

In case you missed it, last week's featured book was High Mountain Home.

This week I'm celebrating That Woman in Wyoming, published by Harlequin Superromance in 2001 and made available in digital format last year. Click on the book or the title above to read an excerpt.

I loved writing this book and getting to know Max and Reagan. I loved creating the town of Serenity, Wyoming, which appears again in The Christmas Wife

2 comments:

stanalei said...

Love seeing your back list, Sherry. I think there's a couple here, I need to find! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks Stanalei! I'll be putting up excerpts and buying info for all of them over the next few weeks.