Saturday, August 29, 2009

Celebrating!

A few hours ago, I hit "send" on an e-mail that's been a long time coming. My latest mystery proposal is now in my editor's in-box, and I'm thrilled. The book is tentatively called DEAD ON ARRIVAL, and it centers around Katie Scarlett O'Banyon, a cop in West Yellowstone, Montana.

As difficult as the waiting period is, I'm ready to let the work do what it was created to do. Whether she loves it or hates it, offers to buy it or rejects it, I know that I did my best and now is the time for me to stand still and let the work speak for itself. 

Meanwhile, I'm ready to really dig into that romantic suspense I've been moodling on forever -- a grittier book set along Florida's Emerald Coast. This book is still in its very early stages, so stay tuned for more details!

_______________________________
Copyright © 2009 Sherry Lewis

No comments: