Friday, October 31, 2008

TGIF!

1. My favorite food seasoning is ... seasoning? Um.... garlic salt, I guess. Yeah, I pretty much put it on everything, so I guess it would qualify. Or just plain garlic. The salt isn't necessary, really. 2. My granddaughter's voice is music to my ears. 3. Lucky is having the money for a trip to Florida. 4. My career and my family are something I take very seriously. 5. Many people have changed Halloween traditions because the world has changed so much. Remember how much fun it used to be to take off Trick-or-Treating without parents? Now, kids go Trunk-or-Treating. It's just not the same. 6. Dog food and deodorant are the last things I bought at the store. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up under a blanket and watching something good (or not so good) on TV, tomorrow my plans include my local RWA chapter meeting, followed by a book signing, and Sunday, I want to read, watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters -- after church, of course!

No comments: