Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Home Again, Home Again

I'm back from Atlanta and finally catching my breath enough to read e-mail and blog for a minute or two. As I suspected, I didn't spend enough time in my room to make it worth paying for an internet connection, but that means that I have hundreds of unread e-mails waiting. It was a busy 9 days, and though the hotel was really wonderful and the staff was extremely responsive, I have to admit that it felt good to get home and crawl into my own bed on Sunday night. Much as I loved not having to cook or clean up afterward, I was pretty dessert tray-ed out after more than a week of official events. We braved Moonlight Madness for a few minutes, but the room was so crowded and hot, I didn't get a chance to look closely at everything I wanted to see. I bought two great T-shirts, though, so I'm happy. Collecting T-shirts and coffee mugs are my two greatest joys when I travel. I'd planned on bringing pictures back, but I forgot to take my camera, so no pictures for me this year. It's too bad, too. It was a great conference, full of fun and laughter. I'm already looking forward to Dallas in 2007!

No comments: